One of the easiest ways by which a foreigner can settle down in the Alberta province of Canada is by the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program. This nominee program is run by the government of Canada and by the government of Alberta.
Take a look at some of the important details of the Alberta PNP:
- The streams that are available for this program are Alberta Opportunity stream which is for foreign workers who are already living and working in Alberta or plan to live and work there. Next is the Alberta express entry stream which is for candidates who already have an express entry profile and want to apply for Alberta nomination. The third stream is the entrepreneur stream which is for candidates who want to buy or start a business in Alberta. Fourth is the self-employed farmer stream which is for farmers who want to buy or start a farm in Alberta.
- The candidate has to check for which stream he is eligible for. He then needs to understand the formalities that are associated with that stream. He needs to take into account all the documents that have to be submitted along with the application form.
- The candidate then has to apply for the provincial nomination. He needs to submit the completed application form along with all the documents.
- Now the Alberta authorities will review the application. They will choose those foreigners who have the skills that are as per the labour market requirement of Alberta.
- The selected candidates will be given the provincial nomination.
- Once the candidate gets the provincial nomination for Alberta then he has to apply for the Canada Permanent resident visa.
Why do you need to connect with Canada PNP Consultants?
- If you want to apply under the Canada PNP programme then it is better that you connect with the best Canada PNP consultants who can provide the best assistance. You may feel that you can manage the application process on your own. But when you actually take a look at the process you will realise that it is not as easy as it seems.
- You have to first check the eligibility criteria of the different streams. Then you have to select the right stream. After that, you have understood the formalities associated with the stream. You have to check what are the documents that have to be submitted.
- Once you have applied for provincial nomination then that does not mean that you have applied for the Canada PR visa. This again is a different process.
- If you manage to get the provincial nomination then next you have to check the details about the Canada PR visa. You have to understand the formalities for the same and complete the procedure and submit your application for a Canada PR visa.
As you can see there are so many formalities that have to be completed in the case of the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program. This can be a tough task. So, it is better that you connect with one of the best visa and immigration consultants who can provide all the assistance that you need.