When you are planning to migrate to Canada the first thing that you have to do is apply for a PR visa for Canada. For this, you must know the complete details about the Canada PR Visa Process.
First, you must know the benefits of the Canada PR visa:
There are many benefits of the PR visa. We have listed some of the important benefits:
- The PR visa holder can live, work and study anywhere in Canada
- He will be entitled to medical and social benefits that are similar to those enjoyed by Canadian citizens.
- The PR visa holder will get protection under the Canadian law
- Canadian permanent residents can apply for Canadian citizenship in the future.
Now look at the important steps of the process for the PR visa:
- There are many different Canada Permanent Resident Visa categories, as the Canadian authorities want more skilled foreigners to migrate to Canada and contribute to the economic development of the country.
- You have to check for which visa category you are eligible for and then choose the correct PR visa category. If you end up choosing a visa category for which you are not eligible then your visa, application will get rejected and you will have to go through the entire tedious process all over again.
- After selecting the visa category, the next thing that you have to do is check the formalities that have to be completed. For example, if you choose the Federal Skilled Worker category then you have to first create the express entry profile. Then you have to try and score as many points as possible so that you have the best possible ranking in the Canada express entry pool. This will increase your chances of selection in the Canada express entry draw. The candidate who is selected in the draw is sent an Invitation to Apply. Once the candidate gets the invitation to apply then he has to submit his visa application along with all the required documents.
- The candidate will have to submit all the documents that are requested by the visa authorities. Normally the candidate will have to submit documents like work experience certificates, education certificates, medical certificate, police verification certificate, English and /or French language proficiency test results, etc.
- If there, are any mistakes in the application or if the candidate fails to submit any document in time or misses out on any step; there can be a delay in the processing of the application. At times, the application can also get rejected.
Assistance from the best visa and Immigration Company will always be helpful:
It is better to seek assistance from the best visa and Immigration Company for the Canada PR Visa. The company will check the candidate’s profile and will help the candidate choose the correct visa category. The experts will also help the candidate complete all the formalities associated with that visa category. For complete information about the Canada PR Visa Process get in touch with IRA immigration.