Canada has a huge demand for mechanical engineers. If you check data of previous years you will find that the Canadian authorities have selected a number of qualified mechanical engineers for Canada Immigration. But in order to get selected for the PR visa, you need to fulfil certain requirements.
A look at the basic requirements that mechanical engineers must fulfil to apply for a PR visa:
- The aspirant needs to have a minimum Bachelors degree in mechanical engineering
- He needs to have a minimum 2 years of work experience in the related field. The candidate needs to have experience and knowledge about all the different aspects of mechanical engineering. For example, design and development of power plants, machines etc or knowledge about investigating mechanical failures or maintenance issues etc.
- The candidate needs to be proficient in English and/or French language
- The candidate will have to submit a medical certificate and police verification certificate.
Do you meet the basic requirement? Then here is how to apply!
- One of the fastest ways to get entry into Canada is by applying for the Federal Skilled worker programme.
- This programme is based on the Express entry system. This is a point-based system. The points are allotted based on different factors like age, education, work experience, language proficiency test results etc.
- The aim of the mechanical engineer has to be to try and score more points so that his express entry profile gets better ranking.
- Those candidates who have higher ranking have higher chances of getting the invitation to apply for the visa for Canada Immigration.
- The candidate can get additional points due to certain factors. These are the provincial nomination of a certain province which will help the candidate get additional 600 points. Proficiency in both English and French language can also help the candidate get additional points. Having a sibling in Canada who is a PR or citizen of Canada can also help the aspirant score more points.
The overall process to apply for the Canada PR visa is complicated. There are chances that you may make a mistake while applying for the visa. If you make a mistake then there are chances that your application will get rejected and you will have to go through the entire tedious process all over again. To avoid this type of situation it is better to connect with IRA immigration.
Why choose IRA immigration as your immigration consultant?
They are one of the most reliable and reputed immigration consultants. They have a dedicated team of visa and immigration specialists for Canada. These professionals are well versed with all the details about immigration to Canada. The experts analyse the profile of the candidate and always give their honest opinion and provide the best assistance. Your search for the best Immigration consultants ends with IRA immigration. You can fix an appointment with their experts over the phone. You may also walk into their Janakpuri or Nehru Place offices for more details about Canadian visas.