For skilled workers who want to move to Canada, the express entry system is one of the fastest and easiest programmes. However, there are many steps that have to be completed and the applicant can get a bit confused with the Canada Immigration Points Calculator.
What is the Canada Immigration Points Calculator and how it affects the express entry candidates?
- Skilled workers who want to move to Canada can apply for the express entry system. However, before they apply for the express entry programme the candidate will have to check if they are eligible for that programme.
- The candidate will first have to check the eligibility using the CRS point’s calculator. If the candidate scores a minimum of 67 points only then he can apply for the express entry programme.
- The eligible candidate will first have to create his express entry profile. The profile will be given points based on different criteria. These are age, education, work experience, language skills, etc.
- The candidate has to try and score as many points as possible. This is because the profile of the candidate is given a ranking based on the number of points. The higher the points higher will be the ranking.
- The profiles with a higher ranking will have better chances of getting selected in the express entry draw. The express entry draw is held at regular intervals. The candidates who are selected in the express entry draw are sent an invitation to apply for the Canada PR visa. The candidate has to then submit his Canada PR application form along with all the documents.
- The candidate will have to submit different documents like work experience certificate, education documents, language proficiency test score results, police verification certificate, medical certificate, etc. The candidate has to submit all the documents that are requested by the Canada visa authorities. If the candidate fails to submit any document or there is a delay in submitting the document then the processing of the application will take a longer time or the application may also get rejected.
Check all the details with visa experts:
Do you want to apply for the Canada PR visa without facing any problems? Then it is better that you get in touch with one of the best Visa consultants. The expert will check your profile and will tell you for which visa category you are eligible. They will then explain the procedure for the same. The expert will also help you apply for the Canada PR visa and will help you complete all the documentation formalities.
Make sure that you choose only one of the best visa and immigration experts who are known to provide the best assistance. In Delhi, IRA immigration is considered as one of the top visa and immigration expert. They have successfully helped many aspirants to apply for the different types of Canadian visas. For more details about the Canada Immigration Points Calculator get in touch with IRA immigration. You will get the best guidance from their team of experts who are well-versed with the Canadian immigration formalities.