One immigration destination that many professionally qualified people from India are opting for is Germany – Germany Job Seeker Visa. There are a number of very good job opportunities for the right people in this country. Some people aim to become permanent residents of this country. But all this is possible only when you have the proper visa that will let you stay in the country.
Choose the 6 month Job seeker visa:
- If you are an aspirant who wants to look out for work in Germany then you must select the Germany job seeker visa.
- With this visa, one can stay in Germany for 6 months. During this period the person can search for a job in Germany.
- One needs to understand that this is not a permanent visa. If during these 6 months the person finds a job in Germany then he can apply for the permanent resident visa of the country.
The requirements of this German Visa:
- If you intend to apply for this visa then you first need to be aware of the requirements of this visa.
- The applicant needs to have a bachelors or masters degree. The degree needs to be from a German University or an equivalent foreign university. If you have a degree from a foreign university then you need to check if the same is valid in Germany.
- The candidate also needs to have work experience of at least five years in the field of study.
- The candidate will also have to submit proof of funds. The candidate has to prove that he has enough funds to support himself when he is staying in the country with this 6-month visa.
- It is also important that the candidate has a medical insurance. This insurance must cover the period of his stay in Germany or until the candidate gets the Germany job visa
- One can also add a covering letter which states the goals of the candidate and his future plans.
You need expert help for applying for the visa:
- Getting this visa is not easy. You will have to complete a number of formalities in the best possible way.
- Even a small mistake can result in rejection of the visa application. This means that the candidate has to start from scratch. This can be a tedious process.
- In order to avoid such things, it is better to hire the services of a visa expert.
Make sure that you hire the best expert:
There are a number of Immigration & Visa Consultancy that claim to offer the best services. But not all can provide the best advice. You need to choose a company that has a customer-centric attitude. You need to choose a visa service provider who will go out of their way to provide the best services to the customer. Only when you choose an expert who has years of professional experience you can be rest assured that you will get the correct advice.
Read our previous blog here Here is how Germany Job Seeker Visa can change your life