If you want to migrate to Canada then you will have to apply for the Canada PR visa. In order to apply for this visa, you will have to complete a number of formalities and will have to submit many documents. It is therefore, important that you have clarity about the Canada PR Visa requirements.
The point-based system of Canada PR Visa:
Skilled workers who want to apply for the Canada PR visa have to be eligible for the express entry programme. The points are awarded based on different factors. The objective of the candidate will be to get as many points as possible as this will help the candidate get a higher ranking.
The visa formalities will depend on the visa categories:
The Canadian authorities want to invite a large number of immigrants who can make a significant contribution to the economic development of Canada. This is the reason that the Canadian authorities have a number of different visa categories. The visa formalities of different PR visa categories will be different. Let us check some basic requirements.
Educational documents requirements for Canada PR Visa:
- You will have to submit your original education documents.
- You will have to submit your original certificates in order to show that you have cleared the examinations.
- If you have completed your education from a non-Canadian university then you will have to submit the Education Credential Certificate. This is given by the World Education Services. This certificate is required to prove that your education is at par with the Canadian Universities.
Age requirement for Canada Permanent Resident Visa:
The candidate who wants to apply for the permanent resident visa needs to be at least 18 years. If you are applying under the point-based system then the aspirants who have age between 25 to 35 years will score maximum points.
- For applying for the Canadian PR visa the candidate needs to be proficient in English and/or French language. The language factor is one of the most important factors.
- The candidates are required to submit their language proficiency scores.
- The minimum language requirement has been set at CLB 7
Some other basic requirements for Canada PR Visa:
- The candidate needs to submit proof of funds in order to prove that he has enough funds to support himself and his dependents in Canada.
- The candidate will also have to submit a medical certificate in order to prove that he is in best of health.
- The candidate will also have to submit a police verification certificate in order to prove that he is not he is not a potential danger to the country.
For more precise details about the Canada PR visa requirements connect with IRA immigration:
If you want to get the complete details about the Canada PR Visa requirements then you must contact IRA immigration consultants. They have a very efficient team of visa and immigration experts for Canada immigration. They will help you select the correct visa category and will also tell you the Canada Permanent resident visa requirement details. For more information get in touch with IRA immigration.
507, 5th Floor, Vishwadeep Tower
District Center, Janak Puri West,
New Delhi-110058, India
1123A & 1124, 11th Floor, Block – E, International
Trade Tower, Nehru Place,
New Delhi – 110019, India